WEST NILE INVESTMENT SYMPOSIUM
8th and 9th August 2019
Transformation through regional integration, investment, and infrastructure development—Pan African peace building thru holistic development of Africa’s Upper Nile Valley (N. Uganda, NE DRC, and S. Sudan)
Operation Wealth Creation (OWC), Office of the President, in partnership with Uganda Investment Authority (UIA)
Gen. Caleb Akandwanaho Salim Saleh “Oriba” (Rtd), Chief Coordinator, OWC Office of the President, Kampala, UGANDA.
- To unleash investment, innovations, commercialization, business development and trade opportunities from Uganda/Africa-Germany/European Union (EU) Academia-Industry/Private Sector-Government Partnerships.
- To develop win-win-win Pan-African linkages and strategic collaboration among Ugandan/ DRC/South Sudan’s Universities (Academia), Industry/Private Sector and Government (Public Sector) Ministries, Agencies and Departments (MDAs); in Research and Development (R&D), Innovations, Commercialization, Entrepreneur-ships and Business Development.
- To enhance strategic collaboration between Ugandan/African Universities and German/European Union Universities and Academia-Industry/Private Sector-Government “Triple Helix” Partnerships towards Entrepreneurship, technological Skills translation and transfer and jobs creation.
- To promote Pan-African peace building through regional and market integration, cross-border investments and business development through regional infrastructure development in Africa’s Upper Nile Valley, viz. Northern Uganda, NE DRC and South Sudan.
- To promote investment and trade between Uganda/Africa-Germany/European Union (EU).